"Nothing to Lose & More than Just Sleep to Gain" - Our Guarantee:
The 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the Bumper Belt means you have nothing to lose, and more than just a good night's sleep to gain.
- The following items are returnable: bumper belts, shoulder straps, inflatable bumpers, and wash/travel pouches.
- For US orders, your return package must be post-marked within 30 days of receipt date.
For International orders, your return package must be post-marked within 45 days of order date.
- The shipping charges of your original purchase are non-refundable.
- Rematee does not cover your return shipping costs. Insurance and delivery confirmation are not necessary but recommended. Rematee is not responsible for any returned products lost in transit.
- A "Returned Merchandise Authorization" number (RMA#) needs to be requested before any item can be shipped back.
- We can not refund or exchange the following:
- Anti-snore T-shirts, Leg pillows and Head pillows
- Items post-marked over 30 days from the receipt date for US orders and 45 days from the order date for international orders
- Items returned without a valid RMA#
- Damaged items without original packaging
- Items shipped to our USA warehouse (returns must ship to our head office)
- Click on the green button below to request your RMA#.
- We will e-mail you detailed return shipping instructions, including the ship-to address, shipping method, and your RMA#.
Please allow 48 hours to receive the return instructions email.
NOTE: Please DO NOT ship your package back to our warehouse from which it was originally shipped. Any item returned to our warehouse will be discarded and will NOT be eligible for a refund. Your return must be shipped to our head office in Vancouver, BC or your refund can not be processed.
- A valid RMA# must be visible on the outside of your package.
- Rules are rules... but we are also here to support you. If your particular circumstance requires more time to test our product, just let us know. We are happy to support you (pro-actively).
But if you're requesting an exception after the 30 days have come and gone, there is not much we can do to help.