Rematee Reimbursement Information
Rematee is an out-of-pocket expense for which you may be reimbursed by your private healthcare insurer.
Refund approval and the amount reimbursed depend on your policy.
Rematee Billing Codes and Product Information:
Service Provider Name: The Snore Shirt Inc. (DBA: Rematee)
Head Office Address:5405 Riverside Crescent, Manotick Ont , CANADA
Device Name: Rematee Bumper Belt
Equipment Code: E1399 - Durable Medical Equipment Misc. Code
ICD-10-cM Diagnosis Code: G37.33
Here are our suggestions for getting your purchased reimbursed by your insurance provider:
1. Prior to purchasing our product, call the 1-800 number on the back of your insurance card and ask about your provider's policy on the equipment code above as a medical necessity.
2. After purchasing your Rematee positional product, submit your claim with the following documents:
- Letter of medical necessity - click here to download a sample letter of medical necessity that you can send to your doctor for him/her to fill out
- Written prescription from your doctor (not necessary but helpful)
- Your receipt from your purchase - it will be sent to you via email at the time of purchase
- The billing codes above
Most insurance companies will ask that you purchase the necessary product(s), and download a claim form from their website.
We suggest handing in the above list of documents along with your claim form.
Keep in mind that reimbursement claims can take up to 5 months.
Note: We are not given permission to access your health coverage, so please fill out your form with your correspondence information.
We wish you best of luck in claiming reimbursement for your Rematee AntiSnore Tshirt or Bumper Belt.
If you have any further questions or need any support in claiming reimbursement for our product, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.